- Hit the trails in the New Balance® 410v7 lace-up sneakers; ideal for aggressive all terrain traction.
- Lace-up closure with padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Designed with a round closed toe construct in a breathable mesh upper with reinforced textile overlays and detailing.
- Cushioned Fresh Foam™ midsole provides cushioning with precision engineered to bring an ultra-cushioned ride.
- ACTEVA™ mold is lighter than New Balance’s standard compression molded foam for optimal compression set properties.
- AT Tread™ outsole combines both trail and running lug designs for on- and off-road wear.
- Textile and synthetic upper.
- Textile lining and insole.
Trail off-road model for both hiking and walking, it has good traction thanks to its multidirectional sole and quite comfortable thanks to the Eva half sole extremely cushioned. Synthetic mesh in its cover and overlays of materials that protect and ventilate the foot. With 10mm drop, just 300 grams and at-tread on its sole can be a more economical option to take it on trails.